My name is Amir Mousavi and I'm the founder of Langley Prep. I provide in-home private instruction and coaching for standardized tests so students can achieve their maximum potential. Langley Prep students drive an average increase over 300 points on the SAT and 5 points on the ACT, which is among the highest in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
- Customized Curriculum: I exclusively use a one-on-one approach and customize the curriculum according to each particular student. This approach enables students to achieve maximum improvement.
- Free In-Home Consult Session: I offer a consult session in order to gain a full understanding of each student's unique situation. In addition to answering questions the parent/student may have, I will also work to create a proper game plan for success.
- Accountability: I use a whatever-it-takes approach to help students maximize their score to the best of their ability and actively keep parents informed during every part of the process with progress reports regarding their child's performance.
- Coaching: Langley Prep students learn confidence building techniques to put themselves in the optimal state of mind to achieve success. Instruction also doesn't end after the session is over, as I have a 100% open door policy and encourage students to reach out through out the week should they have any questions.
- Convenience: No need to travel as sessions are conducted in the convenience of your home! If you would like to schedule your free trial session or have any other questions, please email Info@LangleyPrep.com or call 703.825.8361